Looking for Tennis Partner

Closed Thread

Looking for Tennis Partner

Hey guys,

I'm new to HK, and looking for a regular social tennis partner. I'm an intermediate to good player, particularly good in rally.

I am either in Kowloon (near Mongkok/Olympic) or HK Island West/South. But I am more than happy to travel.

Let me know if you want some rally, can't wait! Flick me a message.

Cheers

If you're interested in playing at South Horizons (in Apleichau, HK island south) on Sat morning and sometimes Sun morning, you may send me your phone no. thru' PM.
    I'm also intermediate to advanced level.

Hi,
    my name is Stellio. I'm looking for a tennis partner too
    Here is my contact 90782605

Hi,

I live in gold coast and courts are easily accessible. I used to be an active junior circuit player but haven't been practicing for quite some time. Available to practice any day of the week but preferable early mornings. whatsapp me on 53601644 if interested.

Hey,

I'm also an intermediate to advanced player but I dont mind what level you are. Please PM me if you want to play tennis.
    Let's play.........

Hi Issac,

Hi, My name is Robert

I arrived to Hong Kong 2 months ago.

I live in eastern HK close to Tseung Kwan O and Po Lam area, but I can move to Kowloon or around north point areas.

I am 4.0 friendly competitive tennis.

Ready to play Monday through Thursday after 7:00 pm and Sundays after 1:00 pm to 9: pm

If you are interested and around my level please whatsapp me to: +58 426 440 4892.

Hi, I live in Olympic and has a court in my development that is easy to book. I am an intermediate player and keen to play after work or over the weekends. Please contact me on 57230975