Australia Vs Ireland

Closed Thread

Australia Vs Ireland

Are there any Australians or Irish here who might be interested in watching the Australia vs Ireland International Rules Game tomorrow night? Over a few beers of course. It's on at 6:30.

Ireland won the first match by a point, but the series is decided on aggregate, so whoever wins this match should really be the winner of the series.

I was thinking about the Dickens Bar, as it's close to my work. However it's one of those 'Sports Bars' where annoyingly, they never turn the sound on for the sport. What kind of sport is worth watching without sound?

So other suggestions welcome.

I'm pretty sure that Bulldog's LKF will have it on, with sound on request.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    I'm pretty sure that Bulldog's LKF will have it on, with sound on request.
    Thanks PDLM. I think kick-off (or at least the telecast) is at 6:30, which is when I finish work. So I'd probably miss the first half by trekking into Central.

Might see if I can find it on in Wan Chai somewhere.

Try Bulldog's Wanchai then - they have all the channels there, but you might not get the sound.

Better - The Cannyman in the basement of the Wharney Hotel will have it, with sound I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Better - The Cannyman in the basement of the Wharney Hotel will have it, with sound I guess.
    A good suggestion. Might leg it down there in the hope they're self-respecting enough to show sport with sound in their sports bar.