Looking for swimming lessons/coach for adult

Looking for swimming lessons/coach for adult

Hi,

I'm looking for private swimming lessons for myself around Kennedy Town (so either the Kennedy Town pool or the Sun Yat Sen pool).

I can swim ok...but I'm a very inefficient swimmer and get tired very quickly and am very slow, so I'm looking to find someone to correct my technique.

I'd expect I'll need around 3-4 lessons before I go off to train on my own.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by redcomet181:
    Hi,

I'm looking for private swimming lessons for myself around Kennedy Town (so either the Kennedy Town pool or the Sun Yat Sen pool).

I can swim ok...but I'm a very inefficient swimmer and get tired very quickly and am very slow, so I'm looking to find someone to correct my technique.

I'd expect I'll need around 3-4 lessons before I go off to train on my own.

Thanks!
    Are you going to join open water swimming / triathlons in the future?

Not really, I do sailing, it's just wanting to improve swimming for peace of mind and safety

what swimming style you use?

I do sailing too, but want to improve swimming for
    1. Improve fitness (I don't like running but I participate in a running sport)
    2. learn lifesaving in the future for the purpose of Scout activities

Hi there,

I'm actually in the same boat and would like to improve my swimming skills. Were you able to find anything near kennedy town by any chance? If not, perhaps we can hire one together if you are still looking

Quote Originally Posted by aa1314:
    Hi there,

I'm actually in the same boat and would like to improve my swimming skills. Were you able to find anything near kennedy town by any chance? If not, perhaps we can hire one together if you are still looking
    The Swim Lab
    The Swim Lab

good for you? regular squad training in Pok Fu Lam, recommended training provider of Tritons