Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mrgoodkat

Hong Kong Soccer Sevens @ HKFC

Hong Kong Soccer Sevens @ HKFC

Worth going to? I assume the premier league clubs send out development teams?

Five-time champions Aston Villa and current Premier League pacesetters Leicester City will lead a strong English contingent in the HKFC Citi Soccer Sevens at Hong Kong Football Club at the end of May.

Former winners Newcastle United, last year’s runners-up West Ham United and Stoke City complete a strong group who will feature at the annual event, which will take place 20-22 May.

Aston Villa have been a regular feature at the HKFC Citi Soccer Sevens, but despite lifting the trophy on five occasions, they have not been crowned champions since 2010 and last year were eliminated by Newcastle in the quarter-finals.
    http://www.hksoccersevens.com/

Football? Where grown men cry when getting their shirts dirty and get a free kick as compensation? The sport where everybody get's a participation trophy? No thanks, if I wanted to watch effeminate men I'd watch a Korean soap

Open Casket and Mat like this.

I've been a couple of times. The Premiership teams usually send out an U21 team, which often includes some pretty handy players. I'd say it's worth going for a day...

Went there once, pretty nice actually, the kids are pretty tough
    But don't expect much with the foods and drinks and the environment... Lol