Like Tree14Likes

Recommendation for gym + PT in Central

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Recommendation for gym + PT in Central

I'm looking for a gym and PT for weight loss (better health as well in long term) in Central.
    Was looking for Ultimate Performance and FFG..
    But seems Ultimate Performance is out of my budget, and FFG has some other issues on media recently..
    Wonder if anyone have any recommendation for gym + PT(once or twice per week)?
    My budget is about 2K per month... would be great if they have some boxing/thai boxing class as well..

Thanks in advance.

The trainer I used to see is really good. He opened his own business now so price is nearly around twice your budget. But he did an amazing job on me!
    if the price doesn't scare you off, send me a PM and I'll get you his contact info

Original Post Deleted
    2 to 4K is fine for me, as long as he/she helps and I expect to spend more in the beginning of this painful journey. lol

I tried PT sessions in FitnessFirst before, that PT was keep playing his phone, sending messages to other clients for appointments etc.

How many times a week are you looking to train for your 2000 a month ? If you have a local gym you use and its a pay in one im sure I could come and train you for that . I have level 3 in Personal fitness from the Uk and im also A qualified ABA boxing coach .

Quote Originally Posted by cookingmeow:

I tried PT sessions in FitnessFirst before, that PT was keep playing his phone, sending messages to other clients for appointments etc.
    Useless bunch.

Perhaps you could try the gym aggregators for a month each and see if you find one you like

KFit
    ClassCruiser
    GuavaPass

They all have a few gyms that will offer personal training. Just sign up and see what you like. For some the mix of cardio and strength from Thai boxing training is great, others need a bootcamp, others need a gym.

I quite like Circuit 25. Early morning but a nice mix of Cardio and strength

Circuit25 | Personal Trainers | Bootcamp | Group Personal Training | Circuit25 | Online Personal Training

Quote Originally Posted by Essejoker_taipa:
    How many times a week are you looking to train for your 2000 a month ? If you have a local gym you use and its a pay in one im sure I could come and train you for that . I have level 3 in Personal fitness from the Uk and im also A qualified ABA boxing coach .
    I guess about once per week or twice per month..
    Or depends on how many times does the PT suggest

Thank you.

I guess I should briefly tell my condition..

Am overweight, some people may even think I'm obesity.
    I consider myself is kinda healthy, don't get sick easily, don't have high blood pressure and diabetes yet.
    Would love to have a complete change of my lifestyle.
    I definitely need someone to push and encourage me.. Because I'm a quitter.

For how many sessions per week/month, to be honest, I have no idea.
    I would just follow his/her instructions to achieve my goal.

Original Post Deleted
    Thank you~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast