Like Tree18Likes

NHL playoffs 2016

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzilla:
    And I wonder if the expansion draft will come into play too, although it is another full season away but teams might plan ahead for it.

I thought I heard something about each team only being allowed to protect one goalie but I may be wrong on that.
    You are correct on both counts. Will be a tricky off season for sure. BTW, I don't think expansion is a good idea.

Well done Pens. Was a good series.

Off topic but it would be interesting to see if the rumors about the Coyotes offer to trade their two first-round picks plus another young player for the Leafs first overall pick in the coming entry draft. The Leafs could use that solid number one centre but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzilla:
    And I wonder if the expansion draft will come into play too, although it is another full season away but teams might plan ahead for it.

I thought I heard something about each team only being allowed to protect one goalie but I may be wrong on that.
    Gordo: Shattenkirk just one big name in NHL rumor mill | Jeff Gordon | stltoday.com
    Rayzilla likes this.

That article answers a lot of my questions.

Marc Andre Fleury is a goalie that I have enjoyed watching when I saw how much of a team guy and a fun guy he is. He has a good sense of humour and he seems like a well grounded person. He got a lot of heat in the past but he got through it and he had a great season this year. I have his jersey in the powder blue colour. It woud be interesting to see how many teams would be in the market for one of the few big name goalies discussed in that article. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Leafs jersey but I doubt that will happen. Then I can save money and just put a new Leaf crest over the Penguins logo. lol

Thanks again for the great thread huja and thanks to all participants

huja likes this.

Congrats to the Pens. They really bullied SJS. The Sharks showed that they have a lot of work to do on defense still. Oh well better luck next year.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23