Like Tree18Likes

NHL playoffs 2016

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Puck about to drop for game seven of San Jose Sharks vs. Nashville Predators. At stake is the date with the St. Louis Blues in the Western Conference Finals.

Factoids . . . Defending Stanley Cup Champs, Chicago, ousted in the first round. Teams with best records in each conference both out already. In fact, no division winner will make the conference finals this year. In some ways, this NHL playoffs has been as unlikely as the EPL.

Missed much of the first period, but it's clear San Jose came out of the gate guns 'ablazing. Up 2-0 after one period.

Sharks 2 up

NHL playoffs 2016

Tried a sneak peek on my tablet' NowTv player but ASN isn't on the App

Ward's goal was a nice one man effort goal. He had room going to the outside of Rinne but he went back inside and still scored between Rinne's legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzilla:
    Ward's goal was a nice one man effort goal. He had room going to the outside of Rinne but he went back inside and still scored between Rinne's legs.
    Welcome to the thread, Ray. Hope the Dyson repair doesn't set you back too many $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Welcome to the thread, Ray. Hope the Dyson repair doesn't set you back too many $$$.
    Thanks huja,

I hope it won't be too many $$$ but my main concern is the inconvenience. I need to find where I can bring it to get it replugged and hope that alone will do the trick.

BTW, did I try to help you get set up with playing hockey here in HK? I've tried helping a few but I can't recall if you were one of them.

Sharks 3-0

Sharks take another bite out of the Preds. Couture beats Rinne five hole less than a minute into the second period. This may get ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzilla:
    Thanks huja,

I hope it won't be too many $$$ but my main concern is the inconvenience. I need to find where I can bring it to get it replugged and hope that alone will do the trick.

BTW, did I try to help you get set up with playing hockey here in HK? I've tried helping a few but I can't recall if you were one of them.
    I remember those "Hockey in HKG" threads, but it wasn't me. Finding/affording ice time must be near impossible. I have seen some folks with hockey sticks and roller blades walking around, however.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast