Like Tree18Likes

NHL playoffs 2016

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

NHL playoffs 2016

Anyone follow hockey? Teams playing for place in the conference finals currently.

Right now, Dallas Stars hosting the St. Louis Blues in a decisive game 7. Blues up 1-0 in the first period.

Nashville Predators play the San Jose Sharks for a game 7 as well. The results of these two series will determine the Western Conference finals.

The Pittsburgh Penguins punched their ticket to the final four last night. The Tampa Bay Lightening are through after beating the NY Islanders so the Eastern Conference finals is set.

St. Louis Blues goal is overturned after a video review. Would have been 2-0 nearing the end of the period. HUGE turn of events with 2:30 to go in the first period.

Undeterred, Blues score just minute later! 2-0 St. Louis Blues in the final 100 seconds of the period.

When it rains it pours. Blues tally a third goal with 3 seconds left in the period. Wow. Dallas Stars have dug themselves a huge hole.

BTW, I'm dedicating this thread to Tom007, the master of carrying on a thread single handedly

NHL playoffs 2016

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    BTW, I'm dedicating this thread to Tom007, the master of carrying on a thread single handedly
    That's awesome and thank you very much huja. Definitely like the NHL play offs but it's no fun watching the games ( live ) right before work. Horrible US time and I fear already the worst for Copa América next month

Took the dog out for a short walk and returned to another goal by the Blues. 4-0, 14:30 minutes left in the second period. Should Dallas manage to claw their way out of this hole, they have a mountain to climb on top of that.

I should mention Dallas changed goalies during the intermission. Lehtonen out, Niemi in .

All St. Louis. They notch a fifth goal countering a desperate Dallas team that was pressing forward trying to score. Five minutes remaining in the second period.

Stars had late period power play but came up empty. I imagine their dressing room is an unhappy place right now as the second period ends and the final 20 minutes of the game approach.
    St. Louis Blues 5-0 Dallas Star.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast