Like Tree8Likes

Adult Ballet for Beginners

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by wahansa:
    @Sweeneykill, For Discount Dance you have to pay for return shipping if you want to make a return or exchange. It takes 1-2 weeks for processing so you'd have to figure that in during your trip.
    I haven't been to Paul's for ages... the last time I went was almost 9 years ago and I remember they didn't have many choices in terms of dancewear and shoes. The two stores that I recommend are Piu Ngai in Causeway Bay and Snow White in Wanchai. Lots of choices there.
    Thanks. I'll check them out later this week. I went to Paul's simply cause it was most convenient as I was in the area.

@Sweeneykill: My very first ballet teacher is giving adult beginners' class in Sheung Wan. See if the schedule and location suits you. The good thing with this class is that 1) the teacher, Kay, is very thorough in giving corrections; 2) sometimes there is only one student, which means you'd get a lot of individual attention!

Time: 1430-1530 Every Thursday
    Venue: Dance Trinity
    www.dancetrinity.com

Quote Originally Posted by wahansa:
    @Sweeneykill: My very first ballet teacher is giving adult beginners' class in Sheung Wan. See if the schedule and location suits you. The good thing with this class is that 1) the teacher, Kay, is very thorough in giving corrections; 2) sometimes there is only one student, which means you'd get a lot of individual attention!

Time: 1430-1530 Every Thursday
    Venue: Dance Trinity
    www.dancetrinity.com
    Thanks! I've had a look at Dance Trinity before, but never attended a class.

Try CCDC in Wong Tai Sin, they have a package of 10 coupons (valid for 10 classes) for 1200 and you can take only ballet or whatever dance class you want, they are pretty flexible. I go there for bellydance and jazz and teachers are good.

Original Post Deleted
    I have no idea. I just know that this is something uni students put on CVs, and I know that to be good enough at any performing arts to consider a professional career four hours is actually rather on the light side.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4