Like Tree101Likes

UEFA EURO 2016 France

Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast

Kevin DeBruyne the best player on the pitch thus far. He has created several outstanding chances for BEL but none have found the net. We reach HT without a goal. Same case for ITA-IRL.

BEL-SWE will likely open up here in the second half. Draw the same as a loss for Sweden. They need three points. They'll have to press forward in search of offensive and open themselves up to the counter attack. Scoreless at 61".

DeBruyne with another sensational pass that springs Lukaku and forces GK to make a great save at 72". Just a minute later Lukaku nets a ball but it's offside. You have to think this match will see at least one goal before final whistle.

SWE close on a header. DeBruyne protecting the left post and clears a dangerous ball. I keep mentioning Kevin DeBruyne's name . . . he's been MoM so far.
    And just as I write that, Belgium scores at 84". Nainggolan with the help of a deflection off of the bum of a Swedish defender.
    BEL 1-0 SWE at 87".

And just as I write that, announcers of SWE-BEL inform the viewers Ireland just scored to go ahead of Italy.
    IRE 1-0 ITA at 88".

Three minutes added to Belgium - Sweden. The final three minutes of Zlatan's international career. Whistle blows. Sweden out.

IRE 1-0 ITA. FT. Ireland book at date with host nation, France in knockout rounds.

Thanks a lot huja. Great commentary as always

Last 16 fixtures

Switzerland v Poland
    Wales v Northern Ireland
    Croatia v Portugal
    France v Ireland
    Germany v Slovakia
    Hungary v Belgium
    Italy v Spain
    England v Iceland

Sebastien-F likes this.

UEFA EURO 2016 France

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    SWE close on a header. DeBruyne protecting the left post and clears a dangerous ball. I keep mentioning Kevin DeBruyne's name . . . he's been MoM so far.
    And just as I write that, Belgium scores at 84". Nainggolan with the help of a deflection off of the bum of a Swedish defender.
    BEL 1-0 SWE at 87".

And just as I write that, announcers of SWE-BEL inform the viewers Ireland just scored to go ahead of Italy.
    IRE 1-0 ITA at 88".
    Amazing result for Ireland - wow. Big congrats. Impressive UK list with Northern Ireland, Wales, England and Ireland through the last 16

Exciting games ahead, that draw is insane with big names like Spain, Italy, England, France and Germany all in the same side of the draw !

Great opportunity for Croatia, Belgium or Portugal to reach the final !

Potential 1/4 Finals:

Poland Vs Croatia
    Wales Vs Belgium

Germany Vs Spain
    France Vs England

huja likes this.

Overview ( schedule CEST )

huja likes this.

Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast