Looking for regular squash partner

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hi All,

I'm Causeway Bay Area and member of SCAA. Interested in some games, I'm beginner level I'd say, but enjoy playing with those better than me. Not sure if there is a ladder or something set up?

Whatsapp on 90295073 if anybody is up for a game (and optional beer after at inside out bar), evening after 7pm suit best.

Tom

Intermediate guy, used to play lower league matches.
    Available for squash early morning and evenings in Sheung Wan, PM if anyone is interested.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ac_HK:
    Intermediate guy, used to play lower league matches.
    Available for squash early morning and evenings in Sheung Wan, PM if anyone is interested.
    Thanks!

hi ac_HK, which division you play ? no offence

Ha! No offence taken. I used to play in Ireland. About division 4 of Dublin league. I'm more of a tennis player really but Squash gives a great work out.

Hi all,

I am looking for squash partners. I am an intermediate player though need to improve my general fitness. I live in South Horizons and willing to travel a bit to nearby areas in HK Island and am available anytime during weekdays or weekends. Anyone interested pls PM me

Hi -- I have just started taking lesson but I am immensely interested in play with a regular partner or a group. I am in Kennedy Town but happy to travel.

Thanks,
    Jenny

I played tennis before mostly, sometimes play some squash now so probably not a good player but enjoy it.

@ jenny and others in/near Kennedy Town.. Would be nice to be able to play around here in Ktown somewhere.
    Send private message to exchange phone numbers