Looking for regular squash partner

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for regular squash partner

Hi guys,

I've moved to Kowloon and am looking for a regular squash partner. I'm an intermediate player and am used to playing a few times a week. I've got a clubhouse with a squash court.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hi Fanjita, my husband who just moved to HK last week coaches squash back in the US. He is available and can come to Kowloon too, if you're interested let me know and I'll pass on his contact to you

Hi Cremona,

That would be great but I'm guessing his level would be very advanced. I'm only an intermediate player. But I'd be happy to play with him if he's up for it.

Hi Fanjita,
    Where are you located in Kowloon. I also started learning/playing squash few months back. But I'm just a beginner level trying to improve myself. I can join you on weekends. I stay in Austin/Jordan.

Thanks,
    Vinay

Hi Fanjita and Vinay,

He's happy to play all levels, I can inbox you his contact and you can set a time with him.

Hi, I'm at Kennedy town and would love to have a partner to play with in the evening. PM me.

I'm also intermediate and I'm up for playing squash regularly too. I'm a member of SCAA, in Causeway Bay and I can book courts easily (plus it's good value). Fanjita, or anyone else, pm me if you'd like to play.

Hi there, how about this weekend? can call me 54342965 or whatsapp +91860882318

will whatsapp you, cheers

my number is +852 97026356, whatsapp if anyone wants to play squash (intermediate not pro!)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast