Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By webbdavid

Any Golfers here? Would like to meet new people and practice

Any Golfers here? Would like to meet new people and practice

just like the topic says, looking for people to meet
    I had been a pretty decent golfer but have not touched a club in a year now.

looking for inexpensive way of practicing (driving range) in Hong Kong.
    also looking for new people to meet and share common interest.
    Please leave me a message if you have any suggestions

Hi your best bet for a driving range is likely SCAA near Causeway Bay, very good value although weathered facilities. Not much of a golfer myself though.

As Tom says, SCAA is pretty good value for money. A regular SCAA membership will get you through the door and there is the option for a golf range membership to get some discounts.

The range is different to most places in that you pay for time rather than a number of balls. Basically you can hit as many as you like within the time slot you book. These are reserved in 30 min increments and start at the top and bottom of the hour. Note that gents are not allowed to use drivers, only fairway woods as the range is only 150m long.

There are also coaches if you feel the need. They can range from 800-1000 per hour for lessons.

Recently they've had a simulator in situ which has been free of charge to use and does allow the use of a driver. It's been a few weeks since my last visit so I am not sure of it's status right now.

shri likes this.