Like Tree13Likes

How to cancel Pure Membership

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by JayBl:
    I am holding a HKID but will not from October onwards. I have sent Pure a nice mail telling them I raised the case to expat networks and the consumer council. I immediatly received a call. Penalty is waived now and I can actually transfer the remaining three month via 3 month guest pass to someone else for 2700. Just posted an add to this. Thanks for guidance!
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by JayBl:
    I am holding a HKID but will not from October onwards. I have sent Pure a nice mail telling them I raised the case to expat networks and the consumer council. I immediatly received a call. Penalty is waived now and I can actually transfer the remaining three month via 3 month guest pass to someone else for 2700. Just posted an add to this. Thanks for guidance!
    Good for you. Every consumer victory in Hong Kong is noteworthy.
    Last edited by huja; 23-08-2016 at 01:05 PM.
    JayBl and Cwbguy like this.

I always found Pure to be much better than the others. Pity the locations don't work for me.

Gyms and their sales people, tactics, sales databases, are annoying as FK! Be on guard and stand ground. I used to do promos for LA fitness and Golds in Los Angeles. OMG, these managers and sales people at these gyms are such slimy assholes let me tell you. One Manager in Westwood screwed me out of money even. The nerve. So much attitude and BS. Sick of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3