Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tom007

Tiffany Chan seals qualification for the Rio 2016 Olympics

Closed Thread

Tiffany Chan seals qualification for the Rio 2016 Olympics

Rio here I come: Rio here I come: Hong Kong golf sensation Tiffany Chan seals qualification for the Olympics
    Rio here I come: Hong Kong golf sensation Tiffany Chan seals qualification for the Olympics | South China Morning Post

Stu79 likes this.

‘The greatest day in the history of Hong Kong golf’ as sensation Tiffany Chan seals qualification for the Olympics
    ‘The greatest day in the history of Hong Kong golf’ as sensation Tiffany Chan seals qualification for the Olympics | South China Morning Post

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

From the IOC website:

The IOC has restricted the IGF to an Olympic field of 60 players for each of the men’s and women’s competition. The IGF will utilise the official world golf rankings to create the Olympic golf rankings as a method of determining eligibility. The top-15 world-ranked players will be eligible for the Olympics, with a limit of four players from a given country. Beyond the top-15, players will be eligible based on the world rankings, with a maximum of two eligible players from each country that does not already have two or more players among the top-15.
    So to qualify, a player doesn't just have to be good within their country, they must be good on a global scale. So well done Tiffany!