Like Tree164Likes

English Premier League Season 2016/ 2017

Page 75 of 129 FirstFirst ... 67 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 83 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    It's Chelsea's Premiership to lose for sure but definitely not a done deal. I think City has the best chance of chasing them down but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's see if City can secure three points on the road tomorrow. Let's see if they can stabilized their GK situation. Let's see if whispers about Kun Aguero's future with the club affects his play.

Remember 2011-12 when United were 8 points up on City with 6 matches remaining . . . The Premiership was ultimately decided on an extra-time goal plus goal differential. It literally went from United players congratulating each other on the pitch for winning the championship to their sudden realization that there were the runner up team.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Very unlucky, though I hadn't expected us to get anything from the game.
    If Hull gets the point they deserved, they'd be even with Leicester.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Burnley 1
    Chelsea 1

City could close the gap to 9 points with a win tomorrow
    Actually they would be 8 points behind Chelsea with a win tonight.

1 Chelsea 60
    2 Tottenham 50
    3 Arsenal 50
    4 Liverpool 49
    5 ManCity 49*
    6 ManUnited 48

* one game in hand

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    I think City has the best chance of chasing them [Chelsea] down but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's see if City can secure three points on the road tomorrow.
    Check. Although it was hardly a comfortable win. City alone in second place and 8 points back with 13 matches remaining.

Let's see if they can stabilized their GK situation
    Wily Caballero did everything asked of him today. Nothing spectacular but completely solid.

Let's see if whispers about Kun Aguero's future with the club affects his play.
    Gabriel Jesus off early with a knock and Aguero in to substitute. It appeared Aguero scored the second goal, but it was later ruled an own goal. If Jesus's knock turns out to be minor, it will have been a banner day for Manchester City.

Thanks huja! For the neutrals it’s cool. 8 points is makeable but no more slip-ups pls. Coming weekend only FA Cup fixtures

Big match tonight. Lets see if the Gunners can eliminate Bayern this time

Champions League 1/16 first Leg

Thursday 16 February 2017
    03:45am ( HK Timezone )
    Bayern Munich v Arsenal
    Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich
    Referee: Milorad Mažić, Serbia
    Live on TV: HK Cable
    Channels 61,64, 201,203

PSG!

First half was ok but then .... Don't understand Arsenal's meltdown tbh and I'm not sure if Koscielny's injury was decisive. Let's see if they can restore some pride in 3 weeks time. That was really embarrassing and could be easily 1:6,1:7 ...

Arsenal's loss to Bayern Munich is 'embarrassing' for the club, says Paul Walsh | Football News | Sky Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    First half was ok but then .... Don't understand Arsenal's meltdown tbh and I'm not sure if Koscielny's injury was decisive. Let's see if they can restore some pride in 3 weeks time. That was really embarrassing and could be easily 1:6,1:7 ...

Arsenal's loss to Bayern Munich is 'embarrassing' for the club, says Paul Walsh | Football News | Sky Sports
    Their players just don't have the bottle. Apart from Sanchez all the other players always goes missing when the going gets tough for them during matches. It's the same story in the league for them and has been for years.

Wenger is great for talent development, but I have serious doubt on his ability to inspire the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Wenger is great for talent development, but I have serious doubt on his ability to inspire the team.
    Which makes Arsenal a great feeder team to the real contenders in Top Flight Football.

Page 75 of 129 FirstFirst ... 67 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 83 ... LastLast