Like Tree164Likes

English Premier League Season 2016/ 2017

Reply
Page 80 of 129 FirstFirst ... 72 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 88 ... LastLast
  1. #791

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    Schmeichel with a fine save again

    Halftime

    Leicester 2
    Liverpool 0


  2. #792

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    3:0 Vardy
    ‘59

    All over


  3. #793

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    Maybe there is still sonething possible for Livwrpool

    1:3 ‘68 Coutinho


  4. #794

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    3:1 win Leicester.

    Good night


  5. #795

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Liverpool still in it but it will be a huge task. That is a totally new Leicester team tonight. Wonder what Raineri will be thinking?
    Yeah. Me too. But as the saying goes, it's a lot easier to fire the manager than all the players.

  6. #796

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    FA Cup - Replay

    ManCity v Huddersfield 5:1


    Quarterfinals FA Cup
    Middlesbrough v ManCity
    Tottenham v Millwall
    Arsenal v Lincoln City
    Chelsea v ManUnited


  7. #797

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    FA Cup - Replay

    ManCity v Huddersfield 5:1


    Quarterfinals FA Cup
    Middlesbrough v ManCity
    Tottenham v Millwall
    Arsenal v Lincoln City
    Chelsea v ManUnited
    This will be serious money for Lincoln and set them up for next season, and a few after.

  8. #798

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    FA Cup - Replay

    ManCity v Huddersfield 5:1
    Huddersfield was actually up 1-0 after about 30 minutes of play when Claudio Bravo let in a soft goal!

  9. #799

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Huddersfield was actually up 1-0 after about 30 minutes of play when Claudio Bravo let in a soft goal!
    In Germany you call a goalie like Bravo " Fliegenfänger " Can't find an exact translation but it's like sometimes world class and the next week 9th division. In other words unreliable

  10. #800

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    In Germany you call a goalie like Bravo " Fliegenfänger " Can't find an exact translation but it's like sometimes world class and the next week 9th division. In other words unreliable
    I'm not sure Bravo fits your description as he's been consistently garbage from the moment he first put on a sky-blue kit.

Reply
Page 80 of 129 FirstFirst ... 72 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 88 ... LastLast