Like Tree164Likes

English Premier League Season 2016/ 2017

Reply
Page 83 of 129 FirstFirst ... 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 91 ... LastLast
  1. #821

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Bottom table Premier League - big points for Palace with the away win and moving up a bit. Hull, Sunderland* ( ManCity on a Sunday ) and Middlesbrough in real danger getting relegated. Hull & Middlesbrough with 'must win' home games next weekend!

    16 Swansea 27
    17 Palace 25
    18 Middlesbrough 22
    19 Hull City 21
    20 Sunderland 19*
    My bottom three are still unchanged, Sunderland, Boro and Palace - but next week is a big week.

  2. #822

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    Last night

    Tottenham v Everton 3:2
    Sunderland v ManCity 0:2
    West Ham v Chelsea ( Tue 04:00am HKT )


  3. #823

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    My bottom three are still unchanged, Sunderland, Boro and Palace - but next week is a big week.
    I would swap Hull for Palace ...

  4. #824

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,126
    Original Post Deleted
    Could be a lot lot worse. Poor Trebor supports Leeds.

    The trick is to choose a team lower down that has the potential to rise

  5. #825

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tyrone Mings have been charged with alleged violent conduct by the FA.( Source: Twitter BBC Sports, 6 March 2017)
    hullexile likes this.

  6. #826

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tyrone Mings have been charged with alleged violent conduct by the FA.( Source: Twitter BBC Sports, 6 March 2017)
    Knowing the FA, Mings will sit out eight matches total - four match ban for raking Zlatan's head and another four for jumping into his elbow.
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  7. #827

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Knowing the FA, Mings will sit out eight matches total - four match ban for raking Zlatan's head and another four for jumping into his elbow.
    It would hurt ManU immensely. He's far from one of my fave players but has such a good goal scoring rate. Stupid action - he should be wiser with 35 and all his experience

  8. #828

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690

    West Ham v Chelsea 1:2

    1 Chelsea 66
    2 Tottenham 56
    3 ManCity 55**
    4 Liverpool 52

    ** one game in hand


  9. #829

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,690
    Champions League 1/16
    2nd Leg


    Tuesday
    Arsenal v Bayern
    Napoli v Real

    Wednesday
    Dortmund v Benfica
    Barcelona v Paris SG

    kick- off time 03:45am HKT
    Liive TV: Cable 61,63,64, 201,203

  10. #830

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Could be a lot lot worse. Poor Trebor supports Leeds.

    The trick is to choose a team lower down that has the potential to rise
    We'll wave at you as we pass you on the way up!
    chuckster007 and hullexile like this.

Reply
Page 83 of 129 FirstFirst ... 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 91 ... LastLast