US Open 2016, where to watch?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy US Open 2016, where to watch?

Hi Tennis fans out there,
    Does anyone know where to watch it as title typed?
    I have now tv at home but since they dropped Eurosports channel 2 months ago, I cant watch US Open live now. Now 636 channel only plays recording for other cup no longer live tennis I feel like money$ wasted for renewing contract with Now tv 3 months ago. As my package is for sports channel major with tennis.

I just went looking for it myself. Then i google searched it and it came up with a Le Sports link. So I assume you can watch it through them. How you do that I dont know. I have enjoyed the US Open on Now TV cause i am an early riser and the night games are on when I get up. Now cant watch it which is disappointing.

Thank you for the info. I went on LeSports HK link, paid $49. for the US Open. Thanks again!

Is this a monthly fee? Is this only streaming that u can only watch on pc or laptop? HK is really bad on sports program I can't believe Now TV cut that out I'm very disappointed ...

This $49 only for streaming yes meaning if you have wifi, and its for US open only. But its cheap anyway, save one lunch box money can watch tennis live. ☺

I registered but commentators are not that good at all ...and need to buy a box to watch on big screen really disappointing

I watch it on my pc or my phone. It runs well. As i know you onky need to buy a cable to connect from your pc to tv.

It said in faq that it can play chinese and English but I don't see an icon for that, do you known how to view it in English ? Prefer commentators such as john McEnroe alike ...

Can you play it on Apple TV?

I don't have apple tv sorry don't know how to answer your question. For chinese or English, you just click English icon clip, for chinese just click chinese words clip its pretty simple.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast