Like Tree30Likes

Bad PURE staff! Can't put up with their arrogance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Speaking as someone who switched from Pure to Fitness First... You don't realise how lucky you are. I want to go back

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Speaking as someone who switched from Pure to Fitness First... You don't realise how lucky you are. I want to go back
    To be honest, it is not that bad in FF, it is just uneducated staff (and probably managements as well) and lower customer service level. Bear in mind it is cheaper...
    How I wish I can afford those higher end studios like Warriors, Pinnacle and Ursus.
    justjoe86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eminemkh:
    To be honest, it is not that bad in FF, it is just uneducated staff (and probably managements as well) and lower customer service level. Bear in mind it is cheaper...
    How I wish I can afford those higher end studios like Warriors, Pinnacle and Ursus.
    Depends what you want to do. They have a lifting platform with bumper plates but ask you not to deadlift. It seems they see anything beyond using the machines and treadmills as an inconvenience. Definitely better than California were though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3