Like Tree1Likes

Gyms with day passes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just looked at Anytime Fitness, they don't have that many gyms in Hong Kong, only three, and they are in inconvenient locations. But nice to know.

That's nice to know about Physical, but I don't know anyone who is with them. Anyway, I don't need it at this exact moment. However, this information is useful for everyone who got slammed by California Fitness. Oddly enough I used every single California Fitness in HK, even the one in Whampoa that got shut down (it was a really nice one). The one at Mega Box had an outdoor heated swimming pool on the roof. I hope someone keeps that going as a gym it was a really good facility.

Guavapass has a "National Day" promotion ending today. Up to 50% off regular dues.

I also travel for about 6 months a year so I use the monthly membership. Not a bad setup!

rani likes this.

Thanks YVRHKG - nice to know, I won't need it until the spring, but still. Great to hear you use it, its been a vexing, annoying problem getting access. I have used California Fitness in Saigon and Hanoi, and the gym in Hanoi was like spa - very fancy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2