Like Tree59Likes

Wan Chai Sports Ground - Bye Bye!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Actually, with the opening of the Shatin - Central rail link, people from Wanchai will have easy access to the Kai Tak Sports Park.

https://www.kaitaksportspark.hk/en/index.html

See, not a big deal.

chuckster007 likes this.

Do you really believe the things you type? Or are you just trolling for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Do you really believe the things you type?
    Is he any different than the other side of the coin that speculate on the doom and gloom?
    He just happens to speculate good things will happen.

The reality is that we don't know what will happen aside from the announcements being made.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ern:
    I don't think they give a shit, their kids don't go to those schools.
    Plenty of International School using this ground, CIS, VSA etc so no really

But yeah, they don't give a shit anyway.

Do you really believe the things you type? Or are you just trolling for fun?
    Yes, I believe the things I type. Kai Tak Sports park and Shatin - Central MTR link will go ahead. People will have access to a great facility.

Ideal location for another theme park for tourists. Or better yet, a shopping centre. We need more shopping centres.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    Ideal location for another theme park for tourists. Or better yet, a shopping centre. We need more shopping centres.
    What do you need? Maybe I can help you out here.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    Yes, I believe the things I type. Kai Tak Sports park and Shatin - Central MTR link will go ahead. People will have access to a great facility.
    You don't think that children and people living in Wanchai might have better options already, much closer than Kai Tak? Whenever the rail link opens, I can't see many people suddenly deciding to eschew the sports facilities on HK Island to go to Kai Tak instead. Can you, really?
    shri and Char Siu King like this.

Oh that Kai Tak sports park website looks cool, in between two MTR stations, I hope the new stadium will be allowed to hold concerts as its semi covered so shouldnt have too many noise complaints from nearby residential houses

You don't think that children and people living in Wanchai might have better options already, much closer than Kai Tak? Whenever the rail link opens, I can't see many people suddenly deciding to eschew the sports facilities on HK Island to go to Kai Tak instead. Can you, really?
    Oh, is that the problem? People actually having to leave the island. Oh my. A 7 station commute in A/C by MTR. Terrible.

Save the children.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast