Like Tree16Likes

2017 Hong Kong Rugby 7s Tickets

Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,875

    2017 Hong Kong Rugby 7s Tickets

    Ballot results are out. Who got lucky this year?

    I got the following:

    Thank you for entering the Public Ticket Ballot for the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2017. Unfortunately on this occasion you were not selected as a winner. We really do value your interest in the event and wish that we were able to accommodate the overwhelming demand we have for this event year on year.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wan Chai
    Posts
    397

    Same as you,,,,6 years and never got a sniff!


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,564

    As every year I have unlimited access to tickets at the "right price"

    rani and Skyhook like this.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    40,376

    @cookie09 - you've suddenly become my best friend! shit I have to do for the kid...

    cookie09 likes this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Island East
    Posts
    6,816
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @cookie09 - you've suddenly become my best friend! shit I have to do for the kid...
    Get on your knees and pucker up your lips to KISS @cookie09 ass LOL
    cookie09 and shri like this.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Ballot results are out. Who got lucky this year?

    I got the following:

    Thank you for entering the Public Ticket Ballot for the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2017. Unfortunately on this occasion you were not selected as a winner. We really do value your interest in the event and wish that we were able to accommodate the overwhelming demand we have for this event year on year.
    I got the same email including a link to an "official" website to buy tickets except the price is a multiple of the original price....

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    I got the same email including a link to an "official" website to buy tickets except the price is a multiple of the original price....
    Viagogo is there affiliated re-sale site, they can't control the prices people list at.

    I didn't get lucky in the ballot but I have 4 weekend tickets, some of which I wont be using.
    Sith likes this.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    154

    I got zip, but my husband got 2 for Sunday.


  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Viagogo is there affiliated re-sale site, they can't control the prices people list at.

    I didn't get lucky in the ballot but I have 4 weekend tickets, some of which I wont be using.
    Lucky you.
    I'm only going Saturday. And till now always managed to get tickets (either free or face value) so I'm not worried...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1

    Swap 7s Tickets?

    Any body fancy swapping 2 Sunday tickets for 2 Saturday?
    Or
    Swapping 2 Sunday tickets for 2 Saturday?
    I got 2 for each day but would rather 4 for either day if possible?


Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast