Like Tree1Likes

Looking for a basketball team to join!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Looking for a basketball team to join!

Hi guys,

I'm moving to Hong Kong next week and I'm looking to join a team in the Hong Kong Island area.
    I play point guard/shooting guard/small forward in A grade and Intercity basketball in New Zealand (intercity has 2 grades super 8 and premier grade and professional players usually play in the super 8 grade in the offseason, I play in the premier grade).
    I may have a friend interested as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Basketball team!

Hey Mike,

I just spotted your note from back in February. I have moved to Hong Kong recently and am looking for a team to train with and wondered if you ever had any luck in finding a team?

I used to play in the local Cambridge (UK) league so am nothing special but looking for a good run around if you know of any teams. I'm currently staying in the North Point area but would be happy to travel.

Thanks in advance,
    Adrian

MFD

Hi Mike and Adrian,

I'm looking for a basketball group as well to train/play pref 5on5. Was wondering if you guys have a group now that i can join. Im 183cm and plays the 2/3.

i live in the tseung kwan o area And i can travel as well for games.

Marty

Kowloon Goon likes this.

Hi Marty,

I just private messaged you!

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Adrian,

Please check your PMs.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey guys,

My name is Jordan and I am 6'1 (195lbs). Just moved to Hong Kong. Would love to play some basketball, preferably organized 5v5, but pick up would do too. Please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm new to HK and looking to join a team too, found this thread - any luck? 6'1 Aussie, played a lot of amateur ball over the years.

Hi Jordan and Nick,

Always looking for new players, my mates and I have a run going on Sundays too. Just PM'd you guys.

Cheers

Hi all - I am recently moved from Manila (6'1 190lbs) and looking for a game to get a sweat off. I'm from the Philippines so generally played all my life amateur ball. Hit me up if you guys need players.

Hi Joey,

Just sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast