Like Tree5Likes

How is Physical gym?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

No, normally they offer one month free.
    You could probably get 12 months for HKD2000 to 3000

Quote Originally Posted by jkha123:
    Physical recently gave me a deal of $1100 HKD for a one-month membership and I'm thinking of applying. Is it worth it?
    Seriously? i know yours is only for 1 month, but that's a bit more than my Pure price.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Seriously? i know yours is only for 1 month, but that's a bit more than my Pure price.
    Go to Pure and ask how much they'd charge you for a single month of membership, without a long term contract.

Only just seen this, but hope you didn't take it. That's mega expensive! You should try the 24 hour gym U-fitness which is around $600 hkd and renewed on a monthly basis

gigglinggal likes this.

In all honesty, I doubt you would ever get that price...2-3k for 12 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavster:
    In all honesty, I doubt you would ever get that price...2-3k for 12 months?
    $99 a month at the moment. I have had a few of their sales guys call me up last week.

Been a member now for 6 months

When people say it's crowded, they must go in the evenings or lunchtimes as generally I find it's kinda normal in terms of this

The great thing is that they do have many gyms, and they are literally all next to or very close to an MTR station. There are plenty of free weights although the dumbells at most places only go up to 75lbs which is too light for me for som exercises

Some gyms I don't particularly like going to (ie. Sheung Shui as there is always the same group of people talking loudly over in the weights area; Wan Chai - as it's one of the busiest at most times) but there are so many locations I find I can always go to a different one and avoid those annoyances

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    $99 a month at the moment. I have had a few of their sales guys call me up last week.
    Physical is $99/mth?
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    This sounds too good to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Physical is $99/mth?
    Yeah its some sort of promo they are currently running. It could only be for 1 month or 3 months after which its a different price. They have offered me $99 for 3 months in the past here in TST and i signed up for this offer late last year. They also had a 6 month free offer when Calif closed down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast