personal trainer wanted in Tai Tam

personal trainer wanted in Tai Tam

Anyone have any recommendations for a personal trainer in Tai Tam who can deal with a deeply self righteous overweight middle aged man with an appuling lifestyle and eaing habits and give him the right motivation to become a finely honed racing machine - or atleast get off the sofa

Kind regards

Are you still looking? I can recommend a personal trainer who helped me loose weight just earlier this year. I've kept my weight on track since then and built a work out habbit so I can keep my 'pig out' habbit...kakakkaa

Life-style Trainer

Are you still looking? If so, please send me an email at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson:
    Anyone have any recommendations for a personal trainer in Tai Tam who can deal with a deeply self righteous overweight middle aged man with an appuling lifestyle and eaing habits and give him the right motivation to become a finely honed racing machine - or atleast get off the sofa

Kind regards
    Hi Jeremy Clarkson,

i'm currently working for fitness, nutrition and weight balance and basketball trainers at a club and also doing some personal tranning @outside. My strength is in fitness trainning, nutrition and weight balance and basketball training. If you are in need, please make free talking about it and I will provide you health and weight loss planning. Thanks!

Jerry Au
    Tel: 9228 1717
    Msn/Email: [email protected]

\\Thaaks to you all but I have now found someone who will be helping me

kind regards

J