Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Name:  20201205_012758.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  2.28 MBName:  32419788-0-image-a-73_1598462530799.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  222.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by japan111:
    Do all hong kong outdoor pool allowed speedo brief and thong bikini
    The below info is for govt swimming pools under the control of LCSD dept.

Speedo briefs for men is fine, Thong bikini on a female can get effiy depending on the staff, there is NO rule saying you cant wear one, the rule just says "Before you enter the pool deck area, make sure you put on a proper and clean swimming suit.".

Define PROPER is the hard question, if the female wants to wear a thong bikini, best to use common sense like wear a towel around your waist when coming out of the changing rooms and go the big pool, stay away from the kiddie pool where you are bound to piss of the MOMs who may or may not complain.

I personally have no issues with ladies wearing thong bikini

Are pools even open? Thought they were like beaches, never going to open in our lifetime...

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Are pools even open? Thought they were like beaches, never going to open in our lifetime...
    Pools are not open and since it's indoor pool season at the moment and another wave might be brewing, it's not going to happen at least until outdoor pool season which is not that far away(April 1st). We'll have to wait and see... Pools were open in the fall for a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    Pools are not open and since it's indoor pool season at the moment and another wave might be brewing, it's not going to happen at least until outdoor pool season which is not that far away(April 1st). We'll have to wait and see... Pools were open in the fall for a couple of months.
    The winter season has gone already - if we have to wait longer it will probably be November / December when we can have a proper workout again.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsang:
    The winter season has gone already - if we have to wait longer it will probably be November / December when we can have a proper workout again.
    Not everyone is affected as much as you by heat.
    chingleutsch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Not everyone is affected as much as you by heat.
    People have started fainting in their hundreds after being overcome by going outside in the (checks HKO) low-to-mid 20s. It's just science.
    hullexile, Sage and angeluscomplex like this.

I just noticed a positive sign. I went by the local outdoor pool and it has just been refilled. It could be that they are just following their yearly maintenance schedule or perhaps gearing up for a 1st of April reopening if we are lucky.

That would be good news for most of us non snowflakes who ate quite happy to swim in the sweltering heat of April, May, June...

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    I just noticed a positive sign. I went by the local outdoor pool and it has just been refilled. It could be that they are just following their yearly maintenance schedule or perhaps gearing up for a 1st of April reopening if we are lucky.

That would be good news for most of us non snowflakes who ate quite happy to swim in the sweltering heat of April, May, June...
    It will be a bad news for me as it's already the summer season. I only care about December to March in Hong Kong. In April and May I may have to reduce my training intensity as it may be a bit hot already.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsang:
    It will be a bad news for me as it's already the summer season. I only care about December to March in Hong Kong. In April and May I may have to reduce my training intensity as it may be a bit hot already.
    You're just trolling now, aren't you?
    hullexile and chingleutsch like this.