Like Tree15Likes

Mayweather vs McGregor

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by er2:
    This is weird. As if Steph Curry says "Hey, we just won the NBA Championship, lets go challenge Manchester United".
    Or maybe a club that won their league or UCL.
    muzzdang likes this.

I can't wait for the press conferences and face-offs during the buildup.

Tyson: It's so stupid you gotta watch it.

huja likes this.

Does anyone know how or where to watch Bellator MSG this Sunday? Fedor is fighting!

I think McGregor isn't even going to land a punch.

Mayweather vs. McGregor

It's happening!!

Mayweather vs. McGregor confirmed for Saturday August 26 at the MGM in Vegas.

shri likes this.

Did anyone see the press conference yesterday? Some of it was quite funny. Can't access youtube at work so look it up if you want to see it.

They both seem like proper dickheads. This is one of those match-ups I want both to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    They both seem like proper dickheads. This is one of those match-ups I want both to lose.
    Remember that this is entertainment at the end of the day, so expect them to exaggerate their public personas for the cameras...whatever drives viewership, you know?

I know for a fact Conor is acting as he came from a very poor background and he is very down to earth, just not in front of the cameras.

As for Mayweather, hard not to be cocky being undefeated at almost 50 years old with hundreds of millions in the bank.

Either way I am definitely looking forward to the fight, I might even pony up the $90 USD they're charging just to stream it.