Like Tree657Likes

English Premier League 2017/2018

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 66 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    huja must be clenching his ass...
    My butt cheeks are not up for discussion on GXP. My underpants, however may need to be bleached next time through the wash.
    hullexile and Tom007 like this.

Ederson made two point blank saves!
    I don't think he's getting enough credit for where City is at this point in the season.
    Tom007 likes this.

AND CITY HAS WON THE LEAGUE!

Happy new year huja!
    If Leicester City's magical season tells us anything it's that strange and unpredictable things can and do happen. Not ordering my 2017-18 Premier League championship kit just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    If Leicester City's magical season tells us anything it's that strange and unpredictable things can and do happen. Not ordering my 2017-18 Premier League championship kit just yet.
    That said, eleven points clear at the top of the table and a dozen better on goal differential in just sixteen matches is un-effing-believable.
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Top 4
    1 ManCity 46

2 ManUnited 35
    3 Chelsea 32
    4 Liverpool 30

A perfect evening for City Top 6 only Spurs with a win! Liverpool failed at home once again. They should have been leading 3:0 before Rooney scored
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

@huja
    Can't help but IMHO Mou is a sore loser and becoming a bitter grumpy (old) man

Manchester United, City players involved in tunnel brawl post-derby - sources - ESPN FC

Cheeky Kiwi and huja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    @huja
    Can't help but IMHO Mou is a sore loser and becoming a bitter grumpy (old) man

Manchester United, City players involved in tunnel brawl post-derby - sources - ESPN FC
    Mou is the Wicked Witch of the West. Pep is Glenda, the beautiful witch.

Seriously, Mou knows he's in a bad position. His shelf-life is three years. His Scrooge-act usually peaks in year two and after that, he's simply petty and grating and the players tune out. This is his second year at Old Trafford. He shows far more offensive prowess in throwing out excuses that he does in his game management.

That said MU are where they're suppose to be/a bit over-performing given their talent.

Also, I think it's good policy for managers not to interact with opposing players on match day. Didn't like Pep's animated discussion with Redmond of Southampton. Didn't like Mou complaining about City celebrating after the match.

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    That said, eleven points clear at the top of the table and a dozen better on goal differential in just sixteen matches is un-effing-believable.
    More table gazing . . . .

City's lead over sixth-place Tottenham is 18 points. Tottenham's lead over twentieth-place-bottom-of-the-table Crystal Palace is 17 points.
    Cheeky Kiwi and hullexile like this.

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 66 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 82 ... LastLast