Reply
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

English Premier League 2017/2018

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,524

    English Premier League 2017/2018

    It‘s been awhile and finally the wait is over. Quick prediction Top 6

    1 ManCity
    2 ManUnited
    3 Liverpool
    4 Chelsea
    5 Arsenal
    6 Tottenham


    Matchday 1
    (HK Timezone)

    Saturday 12 August
    Arsenal v Leicester (2:45am)
    Watford v Liverpool (7:30pm)

    (10pm)
    Chelsea v Burnley
    Palace v Huddersfield
    West Brom v Bournemouth
    Southampton v Swansea
    Everton v Stoke City

    Sunday 13 August
    Brighton v ManCity (00:30am)
    Newcastle v Tottenham (8:30pm)
    ManUnited v West Ham (11:00pm)


    All games live on HK NowTV LeSportsPremier LeagueTV Ch 610, 620-629

    huja likes this.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,053

    Hi Tom.
    I hate seeing City as the favorites. They are great as the stalking horse. Terrible as front-runners.

    Tom007 likes this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,524
    Quote Originally Posted by huja
    Hi Tom.
    I hate seeing City as the favorites. They are great as the stalking horse. Terrible as front-runners.
    Hi huja. Very happy having you back. Will be great fun. Can’t wait!
    huja likes this.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    16,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007
    It‘s been awhile and finally the wait is over. Quick prediction Top 6

    1 ManCity
    2 ManUnited
    3 Liverpool
    4 Chelsea
    5 Arsenal
    6 Tottenham


    Matchday 1
    (HK Timezone)

    Saturday 12 August
    Arsenal v Leicester (2:45am)
    Watford v Liverpool (7:30pm)

    (10pm)
    Chelsea v Burnley
    Palace v Huddersfield
    West Brom v Bournemouth
    Southampton v Swansea
    Everton v Stoke City

    Sunday 13 August
    Brighton v ManCity (00:30am)
    Newcastle v Tottenham (8:30pm)
    ManUnited v West Ham (11:00pm)


    All games live on HK NowTV LeSportsPremier LeagueTV Ch 610, 620-629
    I would switch the places of Liverpool and Tottenham. But who knows, perhaps Burnley for the title
    Tom007 likes this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    perhaps Burnley for the title
    Watford to win the Title But off course its time for us Liverpool to win, its been a while

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,524
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    Watford to win the Title But off course its time for us Liverpool to win, its been a while
    Actually I think it will be pretty tight - but Klopp's team gotta improve against the mid,- and bottom table clubs - They squandered too many points last season

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    123

    Liverpool are going to win the title? They are about to lose their best player in Coutinho and they have only brought in Salah.

    How do you expect to win the PL without a true No 9?

    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,755

    I hate these Friday evening kick-offs... stopped watching Champions league for that reason! The late Saturday afternoon kick-offs were just about bearable.


  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2

    Hi

    Are the NowTV commentaries in English or Canto?


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern light
    Hi

    Are the NowTV commentaries in English or Canto?
    You have the choice of either. It's bilingual.
    Tom007 likes this.

Reply
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast