Like Tree1Likes

Start playing tennis again in HK

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4

    Start playing tennis again in HK

    Hey all

    i would like to start playing tennis again more often in HK now. Any guys that are interested to knocking some balls and get back to the court drop a message. Easy going and fun is most important! Cheers

    Sahir798 likes this.

  2. #2

    I could play with you, I am interested in tennis , but the tennis courts in hk are expensive for booking .maybe you should play basketball or football


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir798:
    I could play with you, I am interested in tennis , but the tennis courts in hk are expensive for booking .maybe you should play basketball or football
    Last time i played, the courts were about HK$ 40 an hour. It's not that expensive unless you are on a low salary.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Last time i played, the courts were about HK$ 40 an hour. It's not that expensive unless you are on a low salary.

    Yea , it is for the rich people actually ,

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir798:
    Yea , it is for the rich people actually ,
    Dude, you need at least 1 other person to play tennis, so that $40 is split between 2 people already. If you play doubles with 4 people, it works out at about $10 each. That's the price of a bottle of drink at 7-11.

    Unless you are comparing to the free pick-up games for football and basketball...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Dude, you need at least 1 other person to play tennis, so that $40 is split between 2 people already. If you play doubles with 4 people, it works out at about $10 each. That's the price of a bottle of drink at 7-11.

    Unless you are comparing to the free pick-up games for football and basketball...
    I think you are right . But I have to find some people first,

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    186

    Hi Ababa,

    Are you still looking for a tennis partner? I'm also looking to get back into playing, used to play in HK quite a bit but haven't really played for the last couple of years. Let me know suitable days/times if so, cheers!


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5

    I just moved to Hong Kong and would like to find someone to play tennis, on weekends or at night. I am NTRP 3.5. Let me know if anyone would like to get together. Thanks!


  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    21

    Hey guys, I am looking for tennis buddies to play tennis regularly on weekday after work or Sat.
    Please let me know if you are interested in it. Thanks!


  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Wan Chai
    Posts
    9

    Are you still looking for someone to play against? Am keen to play. If so, drop me a message on 91566347. Cheers.


Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast