Like Tree1Likes

Start playing tennis again in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Start playing tennis again in HK

Hey all

i would like to start playing tennis again more often in HK now. Any guys that are interested to knocking some balls and get back to the court drop a message. Easy going and fun is most important! Cheers

Sahir798 likes this.

I could play with you, I am interested in tennis , but the tennis courts in hk are expensive for booking .maybe you should play basketball or football

Quote Originally Posted by Sahir798:
    I could play with you, I am interested in tennis , but the tennis courts in hk are expensive for booking .maybe you should play basketball or football
    Last time i played, the courts were about HK$ 40 an hour. It's not that expensive unless you are on a low salary.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Last time i played, the courts were about HK$ 40 an hour. It's not that expensive unless you are on a low salary.

Yea , it is for the rich people actually ,

Quote Originally Posted by Sahir798:
    Yea , it is for the rich people actually ,
    Dude, you need at least 1 other person to play tennis, so that $40 is split between 2 people already. If you play doubles with 4 people, it works out at about $10 each. That's the price of a bottle of drink at 7-11.

Unless you are comparing to the free pick-up games for football and basketball...

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Dude, you need at least 1 other person to play tennis, so that $40 is split between 2 people already. If you play doubles with 4 people, it works out at about $10 each. That's the price of a bottle of drink at 7-11.

Unless you are comparing to the free pick-up games for football and basketball...
    I think you are right . But I have to find some people first,

Hi Ababa,

Are you still looking for a tennis partner? I'm also looking to get back into playing, used to play in HK quite a bit but haven't really played for the last couple of years. Let me know suitable days/times if so, cheers!

I just moved to Hong Kong and would like to find someone to play tennis, on weekends or at night. I am NTRP 3.5. Let me know if anyone would like to get together. Thanks!

Hey guys, I am looking for tennis buddies to play tennis regularly on weekday after work or Sat.
    Please let me know if you are interested in it. Thanks!

Are you still looking for someone to play against? Am keen to play. If so, drop me a message on 91566347. Cheers.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast