Expat Baseball Team TYPHOONS Looking For New Players

Expat Baseball Team TYPHOONS Looking For New Players

The HONG KONG TYPHOONS BASEBALL CLUB is an organization made up of expats and locals that has been in existence for about five years now. We are comprised of two distinct teams: an A team and a C team, with A being more competitive and C more of a casual group.

Due to several teammates recently moving back to their respective countries, we are looking for fellow avid and passionate players interested in playing hardball again. We currently have the luxury of playing on Hong Kong's finest field: Sai Tso Wan baseball field in Lam Tin.

Commitment is minimal, as we have only 2-3 games a month and a few scheduled practices that are encouraged, but not mandatory, to participate in. It is a great way to bring back memories of little league baseball while meeting fellow baseball fans like yourself. Now is great time to join, as we just played our first game of the 2017-2018 season.

If you are interested in joining our HONG KONG TYPHOONS BASEBALL teams, I strongly urge you to reach out to me with any questions you have. I know a lot of you are unsure about the level of play, and I assure you that since we have two teams, it is highly likely you will find a suitable level of competition that fits you. Roster space is limited, so contact me as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Jon Ma

Pretty cool name, good luck with the search.