Partners for Fitness Studio

Closed Thread

Smile Partners for Fitness Studio

Just checking if anyone is interested and willing to partner up in renting a studio space for fitness activities? I am planning to rent a space for 500-1000 sq for my Martial Arts classes on the weekends.

Will equip the studio with kicking/punching bags, matted floor, wall mirrors, etc.

If you need a private studio for your fitness class please do drop me a message.
    It can be Yoga, Dance, Muay Thai,.etc.

Thanks a lot!

I know Yoga Union is looking for a new home. They've been sharing a studio in Central for a while and need to move at the end of this month.

Drop them a message.
    https://www.facebook.com/yogaunion852/

@hankan state location / area where you are thinking of renting, this will help others decide

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    @hankan state location / area where you are thinking of renting, this will help others decide
    Thank you chukster007

I think Central would be too expensive.

Have you checked out the rent in those areas? How much roughly are we talking about. And do you have coaches lined up?

Sent you PM

Interested - more details please

Hi Hankan,

My Sifu and I train TongBei Kung fu currently in Prince edward at our dojo which we rented with a few other martial artist but the space is coming to a close and we are looking for a new space to rent.

Could I ask if you managed to open rent the space yet and how much it would be? Could I possibly arrange a meeting with yourself to view the space?

Kind regards,
    Ray