Like Tree44Likes

British snooker star Stephen Lee has been charged after being arrested for teaching without a permit at a billiards hall in Hong Kong.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

British snooker star Stephen Lee has been charged after being arrested for teaching without a permit at a billiards hall in Hong Kong.

Snooker star Stephen Lee charged for teaching without permit at Hong Kong billiards hall | South China Morning Post
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Was talking to a social worker the other day about exploitation of sex workers. He said many aren't so well treated by their triad landlords. He said it was easy to see when the triads were in the building collecting money as the lifts stopped working.

But yes a minor celebrity snooker coach is a much bigger fish to fry.
    TheBrit and JAherbert like this.

Agree. Unbelievable. Like they have nothing else better to do? This article made it sound like they captured a world known terrorist! Ridiculous! Sensationalism at its best!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBond:
    Agree. Unbelievable. Like they have nothing else better to do? This article made it sound like they captured a world known terrorist! Ridiculous! Sensationalism at its best!
    I were a betting man I'd speculate that the cops were tipped off by their friendly neighborhood "insurance guys" because the venue was behind on their insurance payment.
    TheBrit and Gatts like this.

It's good. Maybe all the people working here illegally who think because they are white they are beyond the law will believe us when we say they are not.

Pretty sure he wouldn't have much trouble getting a GEP for that role.

Welcome to my neighbourhood Stephen Lee. Your room comes with beach views.

Sharonag likes this.

So that means all you non whites in HK are so pure?! You do nothing illegal?! Wrong?! BS! Take a look in Wan Chai. In those bars. How you make money off of that! Many other “nice” things. So a white guy teaching about playing pool is SO utterly horrible/evil?!! OMG!
    Your pathetic!

Sharonag likes this.

You're

shri, hullexile, Flapster and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBond:
    So that means all you non whites in HK are so pure?! You do nothing illegal?!
    Yes

But something tells me you're not pure.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast