Like Tree1Likes

Kennedy Town Touch Rugby

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kennedy Town Touch Rugby

Hi everyone,

We are having Touch Rugby sesssiins every Tuesday and Thursday night 7:30-9:00pm at the Stanley Ho Sports Centre in Sandy Bay, Pok Fu Lam.

From Kennedy Town you can take mini bus 85 or join other players taxi sharing from Forbes Sports Bar at 7:00.

Everyone welcome: Men and women; All experience levels. It’s quite casual, and we just make up random teams from who we have on a given night.

Hope to see you soon,

Shawn
    Stanley Ho Sports Centre,
    10 Sha Wan Drive,
    Sandy Bay,
    Hong Kong
    何鴻燊體育中心
    香港大口環沙灣道10號

Sorry, it is mini bus 58 that goes from Kennedy Town Station to Sandy Bay.

Hi Shawn - is this still going on? Would be keen to join for session if still happening?
    Cheers!

We are into our regular season of tackle rugby, so Tuesday trainings are geared towards that.

Thursdays are straight Touch Sessions and open to anyone, so feel free to come down.

7:30-9:30

https://goo.gl/maps/NguZKr7pR6q

Ricatheresetan likes this.

is this for free?

Touch Rugby on Thursdays is free and open to anyone. If you want to play Tackle Rugby you’d have to join the club and pay the membership fee (HKD1,200 I think and good value as it includes kit, socials and access to buy 7s tickets).

But yes, no fees required for touch.

ok may I ask where is the location of touch rugby on thursday?

There is a map in thread #4 above or you can follow the link to the University RFC website below:Join Us 2 – University Rugby Football Club

ok ok thank you

my I ask the time is it 7:30pm-9:30 pm or AM?

oh sorry I saw already in #1 it's 7:30-9:30pm

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast