Like Tree214Likes

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 / 14 June - 15 July

Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 59 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 75 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    hmmmmm dont forget Brexit negotiations

Original Post Deleted
    The English have not forgiven the French for 1066, and the French have not forgiven the English for everything since
    imparanoic and huja like this.

A friend came into town and wanted to watch the Belgium/France match. I hadn't seen him in years so I lifted my embargo on the 2018 WC and joined him.

France was the better side, but I could do without their diving. France is either much faster and stronger or Belgium was just gassed. If Giroud had any finishing touch, France would have scored at least four goals. But that's not to say Courtois (and Lloris) weren't factors- they were exceptional today.

This match featured some of the best hair in football with Giroud and Fellaini.

Tom007, Mat and chuckster007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    A friend came into town and wanted to watch the Belgium/France match. I hadn't seen him in years so I lifted my embargo on the 2018 WC and joined him.

France was the better side, but I could do without their diving. France is either much faster and stronger or Belgium was just gassed. If Giroud had any finishing touch, France would have scored at least four goals. But that's not to say Courtois (and Lloris) weren't factors- they were exceptional today.

This match featured some of the best hair in football with Giroud and Fellaini.
    great to see you back @huja and let's forget your self-imposed exile ( 2022 isn't the pinnacle either ) and stay with us for the upcoming Semifinal and Final Agreed with your analysis and worth to mention that Lukaku, KdB were quite disappointing IMHO - Hazard the only real threat.
    huja likes this.

Really wonder how many will be watching this game live in Hong Kong ( live broadcast on free TV as well ) Could be a new record high for an after midnight game

Croatia v England
    Date: 12 July - 02:00am
    Venue: Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
    Referee: Cüneyt Cakir, Turkey
    HK Live: Now World Cup 1, ViuTV

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Really wonder how many will be watching this game live in Hong Kong ( live broadcast on free TV as well ) Could be a new record high for an after midnight game Croatia v England Date: 12 July - 02:00amVenue: Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow Referee: Cüneyt Cakir, Turkey HK Live: Now World Cup 1, ViuTV
    Which is strange given that the real game was last night
    East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Which is strange given that the real game was last night
    I guess that's why they call it Les Bleus . . .

(Paraphrasing Elton John)
    East_coast likes this.

Lineups

Pundits are getting ready Great opportunity reaching the final for the first time in 52 years

.. and Hong Kong World Cup live coverage/show. It never really has changed

Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 59 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 75 ... LastLast