Like Tree2Likes

FIFA World Cup - Panini sticker exchange

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FIFA World Cup - Panini sticker exchange

As every four years, I am diligently filling up my Panini sticker book and need some fellow fans to trade stickers to complete it without spending a fortune.

Please let me know if you are interested and i send you what i need and what i got.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    As every four years, I am diligently filling up my Panini sticker book and need some fellow fans to trade stickers to complete it without spending a fortune.

Please let me know if you are interested and i send you what i need and what i got.
    If I'm not mistaken, there's an actual app that lets you swap stickers with other collectors. One of my colleagues showed it to me briefly only last week.

I actually don't know what happened to my 1978 and 1982 albums ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    If I'm not mistaken, there's an actual app that lets you swap stickers with other collectors. One of my colleagues showed it to me briefly only last week.
    Duh I am clearly too old school

actually those apps seems mostly about online sticker collection & swaps, not really the real world so i continue to be on the look for swapping partners

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    actually those apps seems mostly about online sticker collection & swaps, not really the real world so i continue to be on the look for swapping partners
    Let me get the name of the app for you. I recall he was messaging another person via the app to arrange swaps. Users would post up the cards they don't want and list a price and swap with ones they wanted. All physical stickers, not electronic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Let me get the name of the app for you. I recall he was messaging another person via the app to arrange swaps. Users would post up the cards they don't want and list a price and swap with ones they wanted. All physical stickers, not electronic ones.
    Thanks

This is so cool and didn’t know if even still existed. Brings me back to the 80ies!!!

I completed the online album this year, I have 20 stickers left over if anyone else is doing it and wants them. I read somewhere about the cost of completing the physical books and it was pretty expensive.

Mind you the last physical album I would have collected would have been Germany 2006 I think. I used to do all of the premier league albums as a kid back in the nineties.

Hi cookie,

i have more than 80 stickers repeated already and am keen to swap some of them. Please let me know your email and i can send you a list with the numbers I got.

thanks,
    Carlos

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast