Like Tree6Likes

Ligue 1, Serie A and UEFA Champions League

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ligue 1, Serie A and UEFA Champions League

Just want to share with you footie crazy cats. Don't have much details right now but got a message from NowTV that they will be adding Serie A, Ligue1, MLS and A- League for the upcoming season. New Channels are 638,639 without additional costs. Finally some great news!

Sebastien-F likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Just want to share with you footie crazy cats. Don't have much details right now but got a message from NowTV that they will be adding Serie A, Ligue1, MLS and A- League for the upcoming season. New Channels are 638,639 without additional costs. Finally some great news!
    Meh, shame they couldn't secure the Football League rights from England, one of best leagues in Europe, and best contested IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    Meh, shame they couldn't secure the Football League rights from England, one of best leagues in Europe, and best contested IMHO.
    Season 2018/ 2019 still with NowTV.. Let's see after that ..Not concerned at all Probably cooperation with beIN Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    Now TV actually has the rights to telecast all 380 matches of the 2018-19 season, along with La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS and A-League as of now. That covers most of the good football to be played this season.
    Tom007 likes this.

Now TV will be launching beIN 1 & beIN 2 on Wednesday 1 August 2018. Like them or not - they're covering all major European football leagues the coming season. Best football live coverage of one provider I have seen in Hong Kong ever! That's strong! Cooperation is the key I guess. Win win for all parties.

[ screenshots NowTV Player ]

Original Post Deleted
    Not sure about the exclusive HK broadcasting rights of the UEFA Champions League for the upcoming season 2018/19 and beyond. Used to be HK CableTV for quite a long period of time ( CL Final 2018 their last exclusive live coverage ) There will be some new early kick-off times upcoming season ( not all games ) and it might be a bit easier watching it in HK - still late live coverage though ( after midnight ) Will be keeping you in the loop
    Last edited by Tom007; 30-07-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Season 2018/ 2019 still with NowTV.. Let's see after that ..Not concerned at all Probably cooperation with beIN Sports.
    He means the Football league below the premier league, i.e. the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by bammunu:
    Now TV actually has the rights to telecast all 380 matches of the 2018-19 season, along with La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS and A-League as of now. That covers most of the good football to be played this season.
    See above post.

beIN 1, beIN 2 just being launched on NowTV ( Channel 638, 639) First live game will be Trophee des Champions Paris SG v Monaco ( 4 August - 8pm HKT) @Trebor yes after reading again he's clearly talking about the EFL but the "one of the best leagues" in Europe put me off As far as i know Its on LeTV but they have had some negative headlines not long time ago ( financially as they also waved the broadcasting rights of the FA Cup to NowTV last season ( semi finals and final ) So let's see how this will play out. Nevertheless an attractive league but not a must haveunless you're a Leeds fan and so on

. Nevertheless an attractive league but not a must haveunless you're a Leeds fan and so on
    Which I am.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast