Like Tree6Likes

Ligue 1, Serie A and UEFA Champions League

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,672

    Ligue 1, Serie A and UEFA Champions League

    Just want to share with you footie crazy cats. Don't have much details right now but got a message from NowTV that they will be adding Serie A, Ligue1, MLS and A- League for the upcoming season. New Channels are 638,639 without additional costs. Finally some great news!

    Sebastien-F likes this.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Just want to share with you footie crazy cats. Don't have much details right now but got a message from NowTV that they will be adding Serie A, Ligue1, MLS and A- League for the upcoming season. New Channels are 638,639 without additional costs. Finally some great news!
    Meh, shame they couldn't secure the Football League rights from England, one of best leagues in Europe, and best contested IMHO.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    Meh, shame they couldn't secure the Football League rights from England, one of best leagues in Europe, and best contested IMHO.
    Season 2018/ 2019 still with NowTV.. Let's see after that ..Not concerned at all Probably cooperation with beIN Sports.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    Meh, shame they couldn't secure the Football League rights from England, one of best leagues in Europe, and best contested IMHO.
    Now TV actually has the rights to telecast all 380 matches of the 2018-19 season, along with La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS and A-League as of now. That covers most of the good football to be played this season.
    Tom007 likes this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,672
    Now TV will be launching beIN 1 & beIN 2 on Wednesday 1 August 2018. Like them or not - they're covering all major European football leagues the coming season. Best football live coverage of one provider I have seen in Hong Kong ever! That's strong! Cooperation is the key I guess. Win win for all parties.

    [ screenshots NowTV Player ]

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,672
    Original Post Deleted
    Not sure about the exclusive HK broadcasting rights of the UEFA Champions League for the upcoming season 2018/19 and beyond. Used to be HK CableTV for quite a long period of time ( CL Final 2018 their last exclusive live coverage ) There will be some new early kick-off times upcoming season ( not all games ) and it might be a bit easier watching it in HK - still late live coverage though ( after midnight ) Will be keeping you in the loop
    Last edited by Tom007; 30-07-2018 at 10:07 AM.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Season 2018/ 2019 still with NowTV.. Let's see after that ..Not concerned at all Probably cooperation with beIN Sports.
    He means the Football league below the premier league, i.e. the Championship.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by bammunu:
    Now TV actually has the rights to telecast all 380 matches of the 2018-19 season, along with La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS and A-League as of now. That covers most of the good football to be played this season.
    See above post.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,672

    beIN 1, beIN 2 just being launched on NowTV ( Channel 638, 639) First live game will be Trophee des Champions Paris SG v Monaco ( 4 August - 8pm HKT) @Trebor yes after reading again he's clearly talking about the EFL but the "one of the best leagues" in Europe put me off As far as i know Its on LeTV but they have had some negative headlines not long time ago ( financially as they also waved the broadcasting rights of the FA Cup to NowTV last season ( semi finals and final ) So let's see how this will play out. Nevertheless an attractive league but not a must haveunless you're a Leeds fan and so on


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    . Nevertheless an attractive league but not a must haveunless you're a Leeds fan and so on
    Which I am.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast