Like Tree313Likes

English Premier League 2018/2019

Reply
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast
  1. #251

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,823
    Matchday 12

    Saturday (HKT)
    Cardiff City v Brighton - 8:30pm
    Leicester v Burnley
    Newcastle v Bournemouth
    Southampton v Watford
    Huddersfield v West Ham - all 11pm

    Sunday
    Palace v Tottenham - 01:30am
    Liverpool v Fulham - 8:00pm
    Chelsea v Everton - 10:15pm

    Monday
    Arsenal v Wolverhamptom - 00:30am

    HK TV: all games live on NowTV 620-626

  2. #252

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,823
    Match of the Week

    ManCity v ManUnited
    Date: 12 November - 00:30am
    Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
    Referee: Anthony Taylor
    HK Live: NowTV 620,621, LeTV


  3. #253

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Match of the Week

    ManCity v ManUnited
    Date: 12 November - 00:30am
    Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
    Referee: Anthony Taylor
    HK Live: NowTV 620,621, LeTV

    Match of the week.

    Twenty-second meeting of a Mourinho-managed team vs a Guardiola-lead club. More than 175 matches between the two clubs in all competition.
    Tom007 likes this.

  4. #254

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,823
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Match of the week.

    Twenty-second meeting of a Mourinho-managed team vs a Guardiola-lead club. More than 175 matches between the two clubs in all competition.
    Mou has the edge vs Guardiola?

  5. #255

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Mou has the edge vs Guardiola?
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...istory-8765410
    Tom007 likes this.

  6. #256

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,823

    @huja that's arguably the mother of all EPL matches I guess - perhaps only Liverpool v ManUnited same anticipation, hype and tensions ?


  7. #257

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    @huja that's arguably the mother of all EPL matches I guess - perhaps only Liverpool v ManUnited same anticipation, hype and tensions ?
    As a City supporter, I don't think I can be objective about the greatest rivalry.

  8. #258

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,823
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    As a City supporter, I don't think I can be objective about the greatest rivalry.
    Ok let's have a prediction for tomorrow

    3:2 City & Mou sent into the stands

  9. #259

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Ok let's have a prediction for tomorrow

    3:2 City & Mou sent into the stands
    I honestly have no feel for this match. All signs point to City taking all three points but the Derby is a different animal. Looking forward to the the announcement of the starting lineups.

  10. #260

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Ok let's have a prediction for tomorrow

    3:2 City & Mou sent into the stands
    4:1 City and Mou sent to a different club
    huja likes this.

Reply
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast