Like Tree313Likes

English Premier League 2018/2019

Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 72 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Match is at noon my time so dog should be sorted. Just not sure I have the nerves to watch live. Might be another long run.
    Crunch time
    huja likes this.

Phil Foden who is all of 18 years old is in Man City's starting XI. John Stones on the bench and slow-footed Vincent Kompany on defense. I don't love this lineup.

Tom007 likes this.

Leicester with a good game plan and executing well. They are defending with conviction and looking for the break. City have had chances but look a little off. Possibly nerves. We're near HT with City carrying the play for the past 10 minutes.

Vincent Kompany with a hard tackle and a earned yellow card. I desperately hope Pep sends in Stones for Kompany.

No score at the half. Matches like these are going to drive me to day drinking.

Vincent Kompany with a laser shot from 30 yards out at 70" breaks the scoreless tie and that's how it ends. And unlikely goal from an unlikely goal scorer. Leicester played well. They had a great game plan and had the discipline to stick to it.

I have to admit, I lost my shit when Kompany scored the goal. My dog was startled.

City back on top with a single match remaining. Holy shit.

hullexile, Tom007 and periphery831 like this.

Well done City and well done Kompany. What a career he has had after departing from Hamburg ( this club in a turmoil once again and likely to miss the direct Bundesliga promotion ) Now its nail-biting stuff. For Brighton & Wolves its for pride and for City and Liverpool the ultimate glory. Perhaps a slight advantage for Klopp's team coz playing at home? No idea tbh. All the best for both teams

huja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Well done City and well done Kompany. What a career he has had after departing from Hamburg ( this club in a turmoil once again and likely to miss the direct Bundesliga promotion ) Now its nail-biting stuff. For Brighton & Wolves its for pride and for City and Liverpool the ultimate glory. Perhaps a slight advantage for Klopp's team coz playing at home? No idea tbh. All the best for both teams
    I an not sure Huja's nerves will cope . No going for a run this time.
    Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I an not sure Huja's nerves will cope . No going for a run this time.
    I was on the ski machine and running in place for this match. I can't just sit.
    hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    City have won 13 games in a row and playing an out of sorts brighton team. Wolves will be a bigger test but it should all be academical anyway.
    huja likes this.

Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 72 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast