Like Tree35Likes

Cornered by feral monkeys on Wilson Trail

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    oh wow, i didn't know people would get offended by telling people to hike somewhere else
    What. You didn't type the 2nd part? You dish it out you better own it.

Did you see boars too?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbler:
    Get that racist shit outta here.
    Not to pour fuel on the flame, but.... He may be referring to this, in case a person did get hurt!

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...covery-bay-bus
    Plutark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    They aren't dangerous if you approach them with common sense.
    Well unfortunately common sense seems to be in short supply in the human realm lately, so unfortunately that means culling for the wrong animals in many cases around the world...

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    It doesn't always work on Golden Hill Road. Too many stupid locals feed them and they have no fear of people at all.
    They are training then to bite stupid expats.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Not to pour fuel on the flame, but.... He may be referring to this, in case a person did get hurt!

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...covery-bay-bus
    OH. But either way, that type of shit don't fly with me.

Back to topic, I once saw a local drove up to monkey hill with family and fed the monkeys next to no feeding sign.

OH. But either way, that type of shit don't fly with me.

Back to topic, I once saw a local drove up to monkey hill with family and fed the monkeys next to no feeding sign.
    mr PC, what about the monkeys. Do you know imply all locals feed the monkeys then? Maybe you're the racist one

Oh no, off with his head. I once saw a bunch of cars parked in a no parking zone.
    rs4 and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    You probably caved in to your fears and is why they felt confident to corner you and force you into giving up food, which you should never ever do.

Out in the wild/ regular hiking trail, you should always present your self confidently and as large as you can. This should fend off most animals - probably helps even more if you are big and tall before hand
    So very easy to say when you were not there.

Regardless of size, those things are ridiculously fast. I outmass a monkey, but I would not confidently try to bluff my way past a screeching pack of them.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    I've fed them plenty of times and always bring visitors to see them. They aren't dangerous if you approach them with common sense.
    You are not being serious, right?
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast