Adult tennis lessons

Adult tennis lessons

Any recommendations for adult beginner tennis lessons / tennis coach? Am interested in 1:1 (as opposed to group lessons). Am open to either HK or Kowloon side.

Alternatively, any beginner want to book a court and practice hitting together?

Last edited by madal1; 20-03-2019 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Typo

I am down for practice sessions, haven't played in a while and a beginner myself. Any preference in terms of locality? anywhere near Tsing Yi would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by madal1
    Any recommendations for adult beginner tennis lessons / tennis coach? Am interested in 1:1 (as opposed to group lessons). Am open to either HK or Kowloon side.

Alternatively, any beginner want to book a court and practice hitting together?

For several years I have been seeing flyers for a "Tennis Coach" stuck up around HKU area in Pok Fu Lam Road.

I'm not into Tennis, so have no interest in the adz, or the contact number printed on these fliers which are usually stuck up on lamp-posts or any other surface that they can cling to, so don't ask me for further details !

I am looking for practice sessions too, tsing yi is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Carmediem
    I am looking for practice sessions too, tsing yi is perfect
    Sounds good. Please PM if you are interested and available weekday evenings, plenty of courts in Tsing yi for us to practice.

Tw3

I am looking for a hitting partner too. Pls whatsapp me on 92375611.

I enrol to the tennis class from HK Tennis Association. They have different levels.

If I meet good coach, then I will discuss with them for small group lesson, say 1 coach for 3 learners.

The HKTA classes are a good place to start. The classes are inexpensive and most importantly you get court time.

The quality of the coaching though is wretched. After progressing to say advanced beginner, it's important to supplement the HKTA classes with other instruction and hitting because if you stick just with HKTA, you'll very likely end up with some terrible limiting form.

Tennis like most sport in HK is rather low level.