Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gets an 8 year ban.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/swimming/51670931

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    The shame is he keeps all his medals
    Loz_2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The shame is he keeps all his medals
    The even bigger shame is all professional sports is a sham. Almost every one of them is using performance enhancing substances.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    The even bigger shame is all professional sports is a sham. Almost every one of them is using performance enhancing substances.
    I don't believe that is true.
    jgl and David4Maths like this.

Bring on the anything-goes "Ultra Olympics".

Testing the true limits of humanity!

I don't believe that is true.
    It is the case over the last two decades. Non enhanced athletes are the minority now.

Testing has and always will be one step behind those that stand in line to make big bucks in sports and the billions of dollars in advertising and merch that comes with it.

More info, published today, on sun yang and the ongoing controversy of his, and his country's, arrogant cheating.
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...immings-chiefs

Lie and deny, lie and deny....the motto of china. some individuals there are nice but overall, and esp with the govt mouthpieces, the motto reigns true.

It is the case over the last two decades. Non enhanced athletes are the minority now.

Testing has and always will be one step behind those that stand in line to make big bucks in sports and the billions of dollars in advertising and merch that comes with it.
    Evidence? Yes plenty of athletes caught and I am sure plenty not, but the majority I doubt very much. You are certain so you must have evidence to back that up?

Evidence? Yes plenty of athletes caught and I am sure plenty not, but the majority I doubt very much. You are certain so you must have evidence to back that up?
    There is nothing more ignorant than those who ask for evidence which can/ cannot be gamed.

You just need to look at world records and the bodies of the athletes thesedays.

I highly encourage you to keep believing in professional sports. I don't watch sports anymore because big money is not as appealing as competition and reaching greatness.

There is nothing more ignorant than those who ask for evidence which can/ cannot be gamed.

You just need to look at world records and the bodies of the athletes thesedays.

I highly encourage you to keep believing in professional sports. I don't watch sports anymore because big money is not as appealing as competition and reaching greatness.
    I do and I don't see what you see. I see the hard work that goes into those records and bodies.