Like Tree22Likes

Hong Kong vs Iran

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Does the HKFA not sell all the seats in the stadium? With the antiELAB movement now related to the match I'd have expected more seats to be filled, especially seeing as the prices are very reasonable compared to overseas football matches.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu
    Does the HKFA not sell all the seats in the stadium? With the antiELAB movement now related to the match I'd have expected more seats to be filled, especially seeing as the prices are very reasonable compared to overseas football matches.
    The fact that one side of the upper tier opened means they probably released more tickets when the bottom tiers eventually sold out, but HK football games have never attracted massive crowds.

The attendance last night was 13,XXX
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    The fact that one side of the upper tier opened means they probably released more tickets when the bottom tiers eventually sold out, but HK football games have never attracted massive crowds.

The attendance last night was 13,XXX
    Was it a good game?

Not especially but HK had a couple of good chances

hullexile and MatthieuTofu like this.

The tickets are pretty cheap, I should add it to my bucket list before I eventually have to leave Hong Kong. Who else are in the same qualifier group?

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu
    The tickets are pretty cheap, I should add it to my bucket list before I eventually have to leave Hong Kong. Who else are in the same qualifier group?
    Cambodia, Iraq and Bahrain
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4