Like Tree22Likes

Hong Kong vs Iran

Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near Earth orbit
    Posts
    1,188

    Hong Kong vs Iran

    Saw this in the SCMP yesterday, says the HKFA is selling tickets for the HK v Iran World Cup Qualifier on Tuesday. As usual there's no easy way to find tickets!

    Have tried City line where I've found them before but nothing there. Does anyone have an English link or know if I can buy from a shop /kiosk?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scm...r-amid-ongoing


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DB
    Posts
    3,628

    It's listed on the 'Hongkonger's Schedule' so maybe it has been cancelled?


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near Earth orbit
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG
    It's listed on the 'Hongkonger's Schedule' so maybe it has been cancelled?
    Still listed as a fixture on the international calendar website. These games get played in all sorts of circumstances worldwide, I don't think a few protesters will have it called off.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,991

    Maybe they are restricting how the tickets can be sold. There were problems with supporters chants and banners and booing before.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near Earth orbit
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy
    Maybe they are restricting how the tickets can be sold. There were problems with supporters chants and banners and booing before.
    Possibly, although the HKFA is pretty useless at advertising tickets at the best of times. Hard to say if it's deliberately holding back or just usual crappy planning. Their website is so out of date it's almost like they've forgotten there is a national team.
    East_coast likes this.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    3,942

    Let me know when you find out. I might attend.


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near Earth orbit
    Posts
    1,188

    Will do - might meander down to HK Stadium tomorrow to see if they are on sale there.


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    16,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu79
    Possibly, although the HKFA is pretty useless at advertising tickets at the best of times. Hard to say if it's deliberately holding back or just usual crappy planning. Their website is so out of date it's almost like they're deliberately mis managing the SAR team.
    Corrected it for you

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near Earth orbit
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    Corrected it for you
    Ha ha ha!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,209

    latest fifa ranking
    Iran 23
    HKG 147
    does it really fcuking matter?
    HK soccer standard is crap


Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast