Like Tree115Likes

Rugby World Cup 2019 - Where & What to Watch

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19

This is the England fans streaming out five minutes early.

Fair play to Springboks, they deserved to win. Immaculate defenxe, hardly any errors and clever penalty wins.

England looked a shadow of the team that smashed the All Blacks off the park.

chuckster007 and juanalias like this.

England’s just a team of one hit wonders.

GentleGeorge likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Good to see you my little stalker friend, showing all your usual class.

Quote Originally Posted by stickyears:
    An Irishman, a Scotsman and a Welshman go into a bar. There was supposed to be an Englishman in this joke, but he's still in Japan watching the rugby
    And after 80' they all agreed that the result would make the next 4 years more bearable
    Cheeky Kiwi and coffee_break like this.

Grats to Sth Africa.

For me, If it ain't the All Blacks then it has to be springboks!

England would have won had they received assistance from referees , sort of.what they received in cricket world cup final against the black caps.

Cheeky Kiwi and juanalias like this.

Original Post Deleted
    Some trolling to be sure (although I would say a for a final MOST fans would stick around to watch the trophy ceremony) but I think the point remains that the English team are universally loathed by pretty much all other rugby nations. I watched a few games in the Fanzone in Central including the final and the only time I heard any booing was on Saturday DURING the SA anthem and when there was an injury to one of the South African players. Super classy.
    With 4 finals and just the 1 win I have no idea where they get this superiority complex or arrogance but couldn't be happier to see them getting a good spanking!

Quote Originally Posted by rathunt:
    With 4 finals and just the 1 win I have no idea where they get this superiority complex or arrogance
    Because everything is coming home innit
    rathunt likes this.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19