FAC Fitness - possibly closing down?

FAC Fitness - possibly closing down?

This is just stating facts, I was walking past the FAC in Yuen long which is supposed to be their flagship branch. I was in the Whampoa one the other day finding out about joining prices and a possible trial. Today at the UK branch it said it was closed, my friend translated the note on the door, saying its losing money because of the recent situation.

So for anyone who's a member, or thinking of joining, it just seems like it may be going bankrupt. I searched for their Facebook page, nothing. And the sales girl from the Whampoa branch isn't answering my text about when the YL one is reopening.

Again, I am not spreading rumours, I have no affiliation but I'm keen to trial this gym as I live in the local area, and going to Goji Tst/Mk every time I wanna gym is getting annoying.

Any business that takes annual, or longer, up front payments represents a huge risk for consumer financial losses.

Gyms, skin care, beauty and massage are all in this category.

In Hong Kong, I would only pay for Fitness First or PURE if I was really forced to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond
    Any business that takes annual, or longer, up front payments represents a huge risk for consumer financial losses.

Gyms, skin care, beauty and massage are all in this category.

In Hong Kong, I would only pay for Fitness First or PURE if I was really forced to choose.
    Well I walked past the Whampoa branch just now - doors closed. I'm quite surprised, as I think it did have 5 branches including a prominent one in mong kok

I’m complaining to the consumer council

PURE Fitness is a 'blue' company. Please do not support them.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB Bay
    PURE Fitness is a 'blue' company. Please do not support them.
    Source?