Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dogbag101

Table Tennis in Hong Kong

Table Tennis in Hong Kong

Hi all,

I'm keen to start playing table tennis again, maybe even in a club if that's possible, but what I've found thus far is that most clubs are very local and a little cliquey, and seem quite resistant to westerners joining — not sure if this is a fair representation but that's what I've found.

I played a lot of table tennis up until about 16, and played county level and did a bit of training with regional teams — but that was a long time ago and I'm now very rusty.

Am keen to get back into it, having caught the bug again watching some YouTube videos!

Anyone got any recommendations? Or know of any casual but decent-level TT groups about?

Many thanks,

Nick

I'd be interested in this too - am in a similar position.

It looks to be easy enough to book a table using LCSD. Would be happy to have a hit sometime next week if you're keen?
    https://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/leisurelink/index.html

Paxbritannia likes this.

Have you guys managed to organize some games? Looking to play on week ends at LCSD facilities i Wanchai or Happy Valley

I'm happy to join if looking for a group.

You guys can PM me your whatsapp number and i will create a group so we can arrange games

I'm happy to join if a group... in a similar situation of dogbab101.. played a lot in high school and uni then let it go for more "social" sports

Quote Originally Posted by alexdown:
    I'm happy to join if a group... in a similar situation of dogbab101.. played a lot in high school and uni then let it go for more "social" sports
    As mentionned in my previous post I suggest we start a whasapp group where we can arrange game and book...anyone interested to join please pm me your number...Ideally this will not be a beginner group but intermediate level instead