Like Tree7Likes

Where to buy fitness equipment?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool Where to buy fitness equipment?

Since all gyms are closed for the foreseeable future I want to get some home workout equipment. I went to decathlon but there wasn't much left there and the kettlebells and weights they had were very overpriced and they only had one type of resistance bands. Are there any other similar stores in HK for this kind of equipment?

Kettler (Wing On) might have some of those things. Have you tried ordering on Decathlon's website?

imparanoic likes this.

I also went to the Central Kettler store on Saturday and they were completely sold out of all weights heavier than 15kg. Apparently the Central location holds inventory for all Kettler locations in Hong Kong so they confirmed they were sold out of kit for all stores.

Also tried to buy TRX equipment on Amazon and was unsuccessful. So nothing helpful to add other than the supplies of fitness equipment is as scarce as TP a few months back.

I have a set of weights and bench if you’re interested to buy? it’s in excellent condition and hardly used.

PM me if you are interested?

In HK, u may buy from fitboxx for sure, or u may go to MK a lot of sport equipment in 2/F store.
    also, you may buy from taobao with cheap price. more info PM me.

decathlon?

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman:
    decathlon?
    TL;DR

Fitboxx I spoke to a few days back, all they had was a 30kg barbell set from Reebok for $2400+

Adjustable dumbells, if you can find stock in HK, will be pretty expensive for what you get

Yesterday I went to Decathlon & I got some dip bars - $399, an absolute bargain! I've got a dipping belt already but you can also do rows, leg raises and the progress to calisthetics type ones

Just as an aside if you need workout gear to go with it I've some Gymshark vests that are too big for me, PM if interested

Taobao

I’d suggest connecting with Advance Fitness in Central. They supply all of the commercial grade stuff to all of the commercial gyms in HK and I’ve bought an Assault Airbike through them for my own home. As a PT I’d highly recommend them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast