Mission for burning out: Tennis/hiking/badminton/dancing

Closed Thread

Exclamation Mission for burning out: Tennis/hiking/badminton/dancing

Mission for burning out: Tennis/hiking/badminton/dancing
    Hi there! This is Alice from Hong Kong.
    Working so hard recently and gained tons of fat, stress and toxic inside my body . And now, I would like to burn its all out of my body.
    Well……There is a list of sports I know and would like to play and try its in group.

1 Tennis
    2 Hiking
    3 badminton
    4 dancing

For hiking, I just know the route from admiralty MTR Station to the peak and peak to the admiralty MTR station. Anyone would like to join? However, I am willing to try other routes as well.

For tennis, I am just a beginner but I am able to hit the ball back MOST of the times .Well…I would like to play around 2 to 3 hours for the improvement and burning my fatty. Anyone interested and got a court as well?

For badminton, I used to play it when I was a kid. So, I can also say that I am a beginner as well….hahaha..[LONG TIME NO PLAY, MAN!]……

For dancing, I am interested on it ….so…..I don't know which one is suitable for me .But, I would like to try it.

Anyway, I would like to know more peoples at the same times while I am burning my waste.hehe….i would love to organise any activites for all the people over the Hong kong[not the world].
    Leave a message here if anyone would like to join those activates at all.

hey~ i am interested! i think i am off similiar level as u for tennis and i guess i m a little better for badminton. wun mind other activities as well, mail me at [email protected] if u organise anything!

if you're interested in hiking ...

I found hiking to be the best for losing weight, not to mention the opportunity to get some fresh air, which is becoming rare in HK.

I do wilson trail section 1 often (from parkview to stanley). It's a nice hike with a good view overlooking the tai tam reservoir.

There's also a meetup group that organizes hikes around HK. You may want to check it out. I just joined and am doing the 21 & the 26 dec hike. Have fun, lose weight, and stay fit !

Lewis

Hong Kong Hiking Meetup Group (Hong Kong) - Meetup.com

I was doing the hike from admiralty/central to the peak for a while. It's a nice one though after a while it gets old because there isn't much of a view.

I've recently frequented the stanley->parkview route, which is wilson trail section 1. You get a good view of the tai tam reservoir and deep water bay etc, not to mention breathing some of the freshest air you can get in HK. For a longer walk, you can continue with section 2 and that'll take you to the taikoo/quarry bay MTR station.

Re: dancing.
    Have you checked out any dance studio ? I'm interested to see if you have any opinion.

If you want to go hiking, try the hiking meetup group Hong Kong Hiking Meetup Group (Hong Kong) - Meetup.com they do walks on Saturdays and Sundays, in groups so it's pretty social, different levels for different fat-burn! If you are not fit, I suggest NOT joining anything greater than 2.5 rating because they can be quite tough, but REALLY good for fat-burn!